Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friendship.

On Wednesday I came back to St. Louis for a couple of weeks off of work because of away games and a family vacation. In the few days that I have been home, I have learned about and appreciated friendship.

I have learned that true friendship will never go away no matter what clouds it. True friendship brings rough patches that we need to work through to strengthen our bond. It forces us to break from the comfortability that we create. I'm saying these things because a broken friendship was finally resolved. Miscommunication hurt us, and I assumed things instead of actually talking about it. I'm thankful for my friend to take the initiative to talk. It reveals my friend's true motivation and heart. I appreciate that my friend was the bigger person in the mess. I am so thankful for my friend, and I hope we can continue to grow more.

On a lighter note, I also appreciated video chatting with some of my best friends today. Through our joking and embarrassing screenshots of each other, we revealed how much we care. If we didn't care, we wouldn't take the time to chat. I am so thankful for them, and am so blessed to be a part of their lives. Especially during the summer, seeing their faces and hearing their voices is refreshing. I can definitely see how we've grown and continue to grow in our relationships. They're the best.

That's my heart-warming blog of the day brought to you by Hallmark. I'm not sure when I'll write again. I suppose when something else happens. Keep reading, and I'll keep informing.

No comments:

Post a Comment