Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day Off...Nah!

Remember in my last post when I said it was my day off. Just kidding! Neither of the other interns showed up, so my boss called me in. I had to complete the pre-game stuff in less time than before, but I got I finished it in good timing. This really goes to show how easy it is, but I like to think that it revealed how determined I am as a person, maybe. So a day off didn't happen, but I'm actually happy I had to work. Due to that, I get a day off today. A REAL day off because I know the other intern will be there. My family is coming down today for a early Mother's Day lunch, so if I had to work, I could only see them for a little bit. I'm glad I can now spend it with them.

In an unrelated note, I found out you could look at pageviews for the blog, and I am surprised to see so many! (More than five is pretty good in my mind). I didn't think that many people viewed my blog that often. It might turn out that half the viewers are weird people that just look through every blogger account out there. Oh well haha. So, if you have looked at my blog and you have one of your own, please give me the link. I like reading what other people have to say because every person has their own story and way of presenting it. Some might through pictures, I do through just simply words. Well, that's all from me. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: